Due to staff holidays we have no clinics or operations during the week commencing 24th October. Emails won't be answered during this time. If you wish to make, change or cancel a clinic appointment at the New Victoria Hospital you can do so by selecting option 1 when you ring the office; for appointments at other clinics and other enquiries, please leave a message and someone will phone you back. We return to normal on Monday 31st October. Thank you for your patience.
Welcome to Eye Health Care
"We believe everyone deserves a courteous, friendly and efficient service. We pride ourselves on appointments that keep to time and to carefully explaining eye conditions and their treatment."
Eye Health Care is the professional name for Simon Horgan’s private practice. We are a team of dedicated and proficient health care professionals specialising in eye care. Choosing a surgeon to operate on your eyes can often be a daunting experience, particularly if you do not have a personal recommendation or previous experience of any eye condition. The aim of this website is to provide you, the patient, with clear, concise information to help you with your decision.
Why Choose Us?
- Expertise in general ophthalmology, cataract, medical retina, glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration (Eylea, Lucentis and Avastin), and diabetic retinopathy
- A team who have worked together for many years, treating literally thousands of patients over their professional careers
- Highly qualified staff pertinent to private health care at all levels
- The only known private practice in the South East with its own ophthalmic nurse
- 24 hour helpline available to our patients both before and after surgery
Your Guide to this site
Testimonials from real patients are visible at the top of each page.
Our Team page provides you with photographs, names, profiles of all staff to help you establish a rapport with those you are entrusting your care to. Click here to view.
Our contacts page will allow you to send a question directly to our practice and the google maps and addresses guide you to the facilities we work at. Alternatively, a list of telephone numbers is provided for you to call and speak directly to a member of our highly trained team in order for you to discuss your specific requirements in more detail. Click here to view.
Our patient information page will provide you with useful bulletins, reviews and leaflets concerning your eye condition. These are constantly updated. Click here to view.